Rise To The Challenge: Biohazard
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE: BIOHAZARD
19 to 27 January
The Cathay, External Atrium at Level 1
HOW TO ENTER*:
SPEND AND REDEEM ENTRANCE TICKET: Spend a min. of $10 (single receipt) per pax or present a Cathay Cineplex ticket stub per pax to qualify. Up to 6 pax per entry together as a team.
PAY FOR ENTRANCE TICKET: Pay $28 per ticket per pax to qualify on site or book online at – http://freeingsg.com/book-now/. Up to 8 pax per entry together as a team.
Each participant will get a FREEING SG S$5 discount voucher. T&Cs apply.
First team (regardless of number of pax) with the overall fastest timings to complete the challenge will win 9 pairs of The Cathay Cineplex’s movie vouchers! T&Cs apply.
Second team to the fifth team (regardless of number of pax) with the subsequent fastest timings will win 4 pairs of The Cathay Cineplex’s movie vouchers. T&Cs apply.
Announcement of winners and collection details will be done by mid-Feb.
|DATE||OPENING HOURS||HOW TO ENTER*|
|Thu, 19 Jan||5pm to 10pm||Pay|
|Fri, 20 Jan||5pm to 11pm||Pay|
|Sat, 21 Jan||1pm to 11pm||Spend & Redeem|
|Sun, 22 Jan||1pm to 10pm||Spend & Redeem|
|Mon, 23 Jan||5pm to 10pm||Pay|
|Tue, 24 Jan||5pm to 10pm||Pay|
|Wed, 25 Jan||5pm to 10pm||Pay|
|Thu, 26 Jan||5pm to 10pm||Pay|
|Fri, 27 Jan||1pm to 5pm||Pay|
- Only same-day receipts or ticket stubs are allowed. Reusing of receipt(s) and ticket stubs are not allowed. Re-entry with new receipts or ticket stubs are not allowed.
- Completion of all challenges may take 45 mins depending on everyone’s co-operation.
- Valid redemption dates and time during operational hours.
- Redemption of prizes whilst stocks last.
- Up to 1 (one) receipt or 1 (one) ticket stub allowed per redemption.
- Value of the prizes may vary and are non-returnable and non-exchangeable for cash or otherwise.
- All prize winners are required to provide their name and IC number for audit purpose upon prize collection.
- The staff managing the redemption program reserves the right to disqualify any redemption due to fraud, unreasonable behaviours and invalid receipts produced.
- The Management of Cathay and its event management agency will not accept responsibility for any injury sustained by shoppers whilst redeeming prizes or engaging in other activities.
- The Management of Cathay Organisation reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions or withdraw events and promotions without prior notice. All information is correct at the time of print and is subject to changes without prior notice.