Precautionary Measures Against COVID-19
PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19
In view of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have strengthened precautionary measures at all Cathay-owned properties to minimise the risk of any spread of the virus at our premises.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What are the precautionary measures?
Operations at Cathay Malls and Cathay-owned commercial properties will continue, with the following measures implemented:
- Temperature screening and registration for all external contractors and delivery personnel at stations located at Loading Bays for Cathay Malls, Security Counters at all commercial properties and main entrances of The Cathay Residences.
- Security and Housekeeping teams are required to conduct regular temperature taking of thrice per day.
- Stepping up cleaning efforts in the form of:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning all lift buttons, lift railings, walkway railings and escalator/ staircase railings to every hour.
- Frequent disinfecting all CashCard top-up machines at both Cathay Malls and self- serve season parking machine at The Cathay.
- All toilets are well stocked with liquid soap.
2. What happens if a visitor registers a temperature?
Should a visitor displays fever, cough or other respiratory symptoms, he/ she will be denied entry into the premise and be advised to seek medical attention promptly from the nearest General Practitioner.
3. Do Cathay Malls have quarantine areas?
Yes, the malls are prepared with quarantine areas to be activated should there be a suspected case of the virus.
The well-being of our shoppers and visitors to our properties is our priority. While no measure is 100% foolproof, we are dedicated to take the necessary steps to minimize the risk.
Should you require further clarification or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.